How to Create a New Individual Listing
1. Individual Listings are FREE!
2. You must be registered with ValleyLists to create a paid Individual listing. Click here to register.
3. Once you are registered you can log in either by returning to the ValleyLists Home Page and clicking on the "Manage Your Listings, Posting, and Profile" link in the left hand column, or you can just click here to log in.
4. Once you are logged in to your Manage Your Listings, Postings, and Profile page, click on the link for "Create a New Listing" which will return you to this page.
5. Select and go to the specific category for your Listing. Here are the categories for Individuals at this point in time:
My Favorite Things
6. Once you are at your selected category, click on the link that says: “Click here to create a new Posting/Listing under this Category.”Can’t Find the Right Category, Need More Information or Help?
7. Fill in the form. A detailed explanation of how to fill out the form is here
8. When you have completed the form and are at the “Approve your Listing” page, clicking “Next” approves your Listing. You will then be send an email with a link to click to validate your listing. Your listing will show up on ValleyLists once you have clicked on that validate link in the email.
If you can’t find a category that works for you or you want more information or additional help, contact Will Flanders at (413) 625-2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that ValleyLists is still in development and new categories can be added if we don’t have one that works for you.